[mou] CBC fees

Steve Weston sweston2@comcast.net
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:14:20 -0600

If you were doing multiple Christmas Bird Counts, in previous years, you
were exempt from the $5 fee after the first four counts you contributed too.
This means there was a maximum $20 fee.  This year, it appeared the
exemption was available through pre-registering on-line for the counts with
no other mention of another way to access this exemption.  Pre-registration
did not work as at least one and probably all six of the Minnesota counts I
will participate in are not available for pre-registration.  So, I will ask
the compiler to just note that I have already contributed for the last two
counts, just as I have done in previous years.

sweston2@comcast.net