[mou] NW MN yesterday

Betsy Batstone-Cunningham batsham@gra.midco.net
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:01:19 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_017F_01C63604.98E96700

Ben Bartos and I spent yesterday in the following counties in NW MN.

Ended up with 13 species, which we felt wasn't to bad considered it is =
February in MN. Light winds, some snow and it wasn't too cold.

Kittson - snow buntings and Sharp tail grouse.

Roseau - ravens, snow buntings, pileated woodpecker, black capped =
chickadees, white winged crossbills, 6 northern hawk owls, northern =
shrike, and a rough-legged hawk.

Lake of the Woods Marshall - pine grosbeaks, northern shrike, ravens, =
bald eagles, and black capped chickadees.

Pennington - bald eagle, snow buntings, and pileated woodpecker.

Betsy Batstone-Cunningham

Grand Forks ND

218.791.5079

------=_NextPart_000_017F_01C63604.98E96700

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<P>Ben Bartos and I spent yesterday in the following counties in NW =
MN.</P>
<P>Ended up with 13 species, which we felt wasn=92t to bad considered it =
is=20
February in MN. Light winds, some snow and it wasn=92t too cold.</P>
<P>Kittson - snow buntings and Sharp tail grouse.</P>
<P>Roseau =96 ravens, snow buntings, pileated woodpecker, black capped =
chickadees,=20
white winged crossbills, 6 northern hawk owls, northern shrike, and a=20
rough-legged hawk.</P>
<P>Lake of the Woods Marshall =96 pine grosbeaks, northern shrike, =
ravens, bald=20
eagles, and black capped chickadees.</P>
<P>Pennington - bald eagle, snow buntings, and pileated woodpecker.</P>
<P>Betsy Batstone-Cunningham</P>
<P>Grand Forks ND</P>
<P>218.791.5079</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_017F_01C63604.98E96700--