[mou] Laq Qui Parle

Susan Gosmire sgosmire@earthlink.net
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 10:31:24 -0600

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

We went late afternoon and found thousands of Canada geese.  Also present were Mallards, Common Mergansers,  Common Goldeneyes.  We didn't see any Bald Eagles but often there are some around.  It was fun just sitting with the windows open in the truck listening and watching the geese flying overhead as they returned from feeding.

Susan
Wood Lake
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>We&nbsp;went late afternoon&nbsp;and found thousands of Canada geese.&nbsp; Also present were Mallards, Common Mergansers,&nbsp; Common Goldeneyes.&nbsp; We didn't see any Bald Eagles but&nbsp;often there are some around.&nbsp; It was fun&nbsp;just sitting with the windows open in the truck listening and watching&nbsp;the geese flying overhead as they returned from feeding.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Susan</DIV>
<DIV>Wood Lake </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>