[mou] Snowy Owl

Leodwm@aol.com Leodwm@aol.com
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 19:23:30 EST

-------------------------------1136593410

At the airport at around 4:30 we went looking for the owl. Some people we
bumped into said they saw it near the entrance. We went and checked quickly with
 no luck, then drove through the second tunnel and parked next to the small
building immediately to the left. We saw the snowy owl across the runway, so
it  was quite far away, but it perched on one of the red posts at the other
side of  the runway. It was still there when we left, and a couple people showed
up to  see it while we were there. Just notifying. Good luck!

- Leo WM

-------------------------------1136593410

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>At the airport at around 4:30 we went looking for the owl. Some people=20=
we=20
bumped into said they saw it near the entrance. We went and checked quickly=20=
with=20
no luck, then drove through the second tunnel and parked next to the small=20
building immediately to the left. We saw the snowy owl across the runway, so=
 it=20
was quite far away, but it perched on one of the red posts at the other side=
 of=20
the runway. It was still there when we left, and a couple people showed up t=
o=20
see it while we were there. Just notifying. Good luck!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>- Leo WM</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>