[mou] Request Warbler Photo

Kelly Larson northernflights@charter.net
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:17:37 -0600

Looking for Digital Images
2006 Great River Birding & Nature Festival, May 13th & 14th
Minnesota & Wisconsin on the Mississippi Flyway
featuring Lake Pepin & Trempealeau NWR

Planning is well underway for 2006 events and we are starting to address
marketing issues. Our 2004 marketing materials featured a Cape May
Warbler. We were fortunate to have found this image at a USFWS website
in a royalty free graphics library. The festival skipped 2005.
This year we would like to feature a Prothonotary or Northern Parula
Warbler on the website home page, posters and mailings. If you have
images of either of these Warblers that you would be willing to share
please contact me to discuss use and compensation. MVP (Mississippi
Valley Partners), the non-profit group that helps support the festival
does have a small budget to devote to advertising.

Kelly Larson
Come visit us in Bemidji, Minnesota.
(only 92 miles from Canada!)

Northern Flights