[mou] MRVAC meeting this Thursday

Steve Weston sweston2@comcast.net
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:43:45 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C61FA5.4DAC4C00

January 26, 2006 meeting=20

Interpreting the Impossible: Searching for the Ivory-billed Woodpecker =
by Jim Fitzpatrick

Jim Fitzpatrick, director of the Carpenter Nature Center, is one of the =
few people who have seen this bird, which was previously thought to be =
extinct. Bring a friend to this fascinating presentation and behind the =
scenes look at the search. Please join us on Thursday, January 26, 2006 =
at the Minnesota Valley Nat'l Wildlife Refuge Visitor's Center at 3815 =
American Blvd E Bloomington.

We encourage you to come for the social period with coffee, cookies and =
committee exhibits beginning at 7:00 p.m., followed by a brief business =
meeting and the featured speaker at 7:30 p.m. The meeting concludes at =
9:00 p.m.

DIRECTIONS: The Visitor Center is located at 3815 American Blvd. East in =
Bloomington, across from the Airport Hilton Hotel. From I-494, exit on =
34th Ave. and drive south. Turn left on American Blvd. East and drive =
1/4 mile to the entrance on the right.=20

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: The Visitor Center is about a 12-minute walk from =
the Bloomington Central light rail stop.

sweston2@comcast.net

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C61FA5.4DAC4C00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><B><U><FONT face=3DArial>
<P>January 26, 2006 meeting</U> </P>
<P>Interpreting the Impossible: Searching for the Ivory-billed=20
Woodpecker</FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> </B>by Jim Fitzpatrick</P>
<P>Jim Fitzpatrick, director of the Carpenter Nature Center, is one of =
the few=20
people who have seen this bird, which was&nbsp;previously thought to be =
extinct.=20
Bring a friend to this fascinating presentation and behind the scenes =
look at=20
the search. Please join us on Thursday, January 26, 2006 at the =
Minnesota Valley=20
Nat=92l Wildlife Refuge Visitor=92s Center at 3815 American Blvd E =
Bloomington.</P>
<P align=3Djustify></P>
<P align=3Djustify>We encourage you to come for the social period with =
coffee,=20
cookies and committee exhibits beginning at 7:00 p.m., followed by a =
brief=20
business meeting and the featured speaker at 7:30 p.m. The meeting =
concludes at=20
9:00 p.m.</P></FONT><B><FONT face=3DArial></B></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>
<P>DIRECTIONS: The Visitor Center is located at 3815 American Blvd. East =
in=20
Bloomington, across from the Airport Hilton Hotel. From I-494, exit on=20
34<SUP>th</SUP> Ave. and drive south. Turn left on American Blvd. East =
and drive=20
1/4 mile to the entrance on the right. </P>
<P>PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: The Visitor Center is about a 12-minute walk =
from the=20
Bloomington Central light rail stop.</P>
<P>Steve Weston on Quiggley Lake in Eagan, MN<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:sweston2@comcast.net">sweston2@comcast.net</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C61FA5.4DAC4C00--