[mou] Pine Grosbeak

Peder Svingen psvingen@d.umn.edu
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:01:52 -0500

--Apple-Mail-1-650337494

Pine Grosbeak is considered "accidental" in summer and documentation=20
would therefore be requested. Four reports between June and August have=20=

been evaluated by the MOU Records Committee--I am aware of only one=20
accepted record from this season (though others have been published=20
without review by MOURC).
The accepted record is from Red Lake WMA, Lake of the Woods County, 3=20
July 1994 (Loon 67:65, 67:166). This was the first summer record since=20=

a male was reported by Betty and Doug Campbell at Burntside Lake, St.=20
Louis County, 16 & 24 June 1971 (Loon 43:119).
--
Peder H. Svingen
Chairman, MOU Records Committee

On Jul 14, 2006, at 11:35 AM, Clark, Scott wrote:

> I should know this but is a pine grosbeak find ( Duluth area ) in the=20=

> =93summer months: an usual find. I looked back at the Loon and it =
seems=20
> that this doesn=92t appear to be a usual find.=A0 Thoughts? Scott

--Apple-Mail-1-650337494

Pine Grosbeak is considered "accidental" in summer and documentation
would therefore be requested. Four reports between June and August
have been evaluated by the MOU Records Committee--I am aware of only
one accepted record from this season (though others have been
published without review by MOURC).=20