[mou] Additional Blooper & Accompanying Lesson

Dilray3@aol.com Dilray3@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:20:20 EDT

--part1_51f.43301c0.31fbd994_boundary

AS a new birder I have to agree with Pastor Al - it is intimidating to be
with people who know so much about the bird world.   It is also inspiring -
awesome - educational and motivating.   One thing you might try and do when out
with new birders is let them figure out what the bird is -that for me is the fun
part when I bird alone - just trying to figure out who is singing - calling -
or just looking at me.
k. young
Mpls

--part1_51f.43301c0.31fbd994_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">AS a new birder I have to agree with Pa=
stor Al - it is intimidating to be with people who know so much about the bi=
rd world.&nbsp;  It is also inspiring - awesome - educational and motivating=
.&nbsp;  One thing you might try and do when out with new birders is let the=
m figure out what the bird is -that for me is the fun part when I bird alone=
 - just trying to figure out who is singing - calling - or just looking at m=
e.&nbsp;  <BR>
k. young<BR>
Mpls</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=
=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_51f.43301c0.31fbd994_boundary--