[mou] Let's say "THANKS!"

Stan Merrill stan_1ch@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, EveryBIRDie, Hello!

How to share this thoughtful suggestion received
from a friend with you without opening a can of
worms I'm not sure; but if I do, perhaps the
birds will eat the worms, and the appreciation
of our Armed Forces Personnel will be worth it!
<;-)  <;-)

Some of you will want to do this!  And, Thanks
to each of you who do!

Let's Say Thanks!

http://www.letssaythanks.com/
If you go to this web site, you can pick out
a thank you card and Xerox will print it, and
it will be sent to a soldier that is currently
serving in Iraq. You cannot pick out who gets it,
but it will go to some member of the armed services.
It is FREE and it only takes a second.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a
bunch of these? I sent mine, now you can send one, too!

May you enjoy a great day of Freedom,
thanks to our Armed Forces Personnel!

Stan Merrill
Apple Valley/St. Paul, MN