[mou] Let's say "THANKS!"

Rick fholbrook@cableone.net
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:08:27 -0500

--------------090905060905030903070303

Stan Merrill wrote:
> Hello, EveryBIRDie, Hello!
>
> How to share this thoughtful suggestion received
> from a friend with you without opening a can of
> worms I'm not sure; but if I do, perhaps the
> birds will eat the worms, and the appreciation
> of our Armed Forces Personnel will be worth it!
> <;-)  <;-)
>
> Some of you will want to do this!  And, Thanks
> to each of you who do!
>
> Let's Say Thanks!
>
> http://www.letssaythanks.com/
> If you go to this web site, you can pick out
> a thank you card and Xerox will print it, and
> it will be sent to a soldier that is currently
> serving in Iraq. You cannot pick out who gets it,
> but it will go to some member of the armed services.
> It is FREE and it only takes a second.
> Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a
> bunch of these? I sent mine, now you can send one, too!
>
> May you enjoy a great day of Freedom,
> thanks to our Armed Forces Personnel!
>
> Stan Merrill
> Apple Valley/St. Paul, MN

That is really a good idea.  My son returned in Feb from an 18 month
deployment and about 30 of his reserve mates were just activated for an
18mo. deployment.  If you would like specific names I am sure the Family
Support Group  here in Fargo could supply them. :-)

--

Rick
Fargo, ND

--------------090905060905030903070303