[mou] Miesville Ravine bird hike 6/18

Steve Weston sweston2@comcast.net
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 01:18:55 -0500

I will be leading a small (previously unannounced) bird hike on Sunday June
18th, meeting at Miesville Ravine at 6:30am.  The early hour is planned so
we can be in the park when the early birds are calling.  Main targets
include cuckoos and thrushs, both of which I have found here.

directions:  From Hwy 52 in Hampton go east on Hwy 50 (towards Red Wing).
In Miesville, turn south on CR91 (stay right at fork) until road T's at
280th (4 to 5 miles) turn east (left) and follow road down to parking lots.
we will meet in the north parking lot.   this is close to an hour south of
the cities.

sweston2@comcast.net