[mou] Images: GHO, Bald Eagle nest, Cormorant, Red-Breasted, Canada Geese & babies, Mallard & Babies, Gulls, Mergansers, Scaup, Redhead, fawns

Ron Green eyeofnature@charter.net
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:35:15 -0500

--------------070207050309080505050004

For those interested in seeing them, I have just posted the last images
from the GHO family project that I did this spring. My wife and I had a
lot of fun following the family each day. It led to a special
educational presentation on GHO's by Karla Kinstler to a small group of
residents  in the community near to where the nest was located. I never
considered that the photographic endeavor would have led to that
opportunity. Many residents frequently stopped by while I was out at the
nest with my long lens trained on it. Many many questions came about on
GHO's and so did requests to look thru my camera lens to see the babies
and parents. My shallow bird knowledge resulted in a number of the
questions being redirected to either Karla, Stan Tekiela, or both. I
then took the anwers back to the people. That eventually led to the
invite to Karla. As expected, the presentation went very well. Karla and
I briefly discussed the prospect of doing a slide show of my images with
her & Alice for additional educational opportunities on GHO's in the
future. If there are any groups interested in this, please contact me to
discuss details. Or, if you are interested in just having Karla do one
alone, contact her at the Houston Nature Center. Her email address is
kenkarla@acegroup.cc.

Additionally, there are other images I posted from a recent trip my wife
and I took to Duluth to celebrate our anniversary (31st). The images are
in the album called "New Images". There are also images of fawns taken
at a deer farm owned by a friend and for those into quilting, my wife
has posted some new images (album 3) of some new ones she just finished.
*
Site URL:
http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery*

Ron Green
http://www.greensphotoimages.com
Nature, Scenic, and Macro Photography

The highest level of motivation for environmental stewardship stems from
the belief that being a caretaker is a privilege.

--------------070207050309080505050004

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
For those interested in seeing them, I have just posted the last images
from the GHO family project that I did this spring. My wife and I had a
lot of fun following the family each day. It led to a special
educational presentation on GHO's by Karla Kinstler to a small group of
residents&nbsp; in the community near to where the nest was located. I never
considered that the photographic endeavor would have led to that
opportunity. Many residents frequently stopped by while I was out at
the nest with my long lens trained on it. Many many questions came
about on GHO's and so did requests to look thru my camera lens to see
the babies and parents. My shallow bird knowledge resulted in a number
of the questions being redirected to either Karla, Stan Tekiela, or
both. I then took the anwers back to the people. That eventually led to
the invite to Karla. As expected, the presentation went very well.
Karla and I briefly discussed the prospect of doing a slide show of my
images with her &amp; Alice for additional educational opportunities on
address is <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:kenkarla@acegroup.cc">kenkarla@acegroup.cc</a>.<br>
Additionally, there are other images I posted from a recent trip my
wife and I took to Duluth to celebrate our anniversary (31st). The
images are in the album called "New Images". There are also images of
fawns taken at a deer farm owned by a friend and for those into
quilting, my wife has posted some new images (album 3) of some new ones
she just finished.<br>
<b><br>
Site URL: <br>
Ron Green<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.greensphotoimages.com">http://www.greensphotoimages.com</a><br>
Nature, Scenic, and Macro Photography<br>
The highest level of motivation for environmental stewardship stems
from the belief that being a caretaker is a privilege.<br>

--------------070207050309080505050004--