[mou] Lake Maria Cerulean, Crow Hassan

Pastor Al Schirmacher PastorAl@PrincetonFreeChurch.net
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 07:36:42 -0500

Yesterday morning:

* Lake Maria (Wright County, near Monticello):  Cerulean Warbler, Trumpeter
Swans with young.

* Crow Hassan (Hennepin County, near Rogers):  Orchard Oriole, Dickcissels,
Bobolinks, 20 Trumpeter Swans at pond on corner of final highway that leads
to C-H.

Directions for Cerulean - proceed through the park on the main road, always
bearing towards the picnic area.  The Cerulean was singing near the final
crossroads sign leading to the picnic area parking area - specifically in
the trees on the left between the two wooden signs that face the opposite
direction.  In past years (I understand) it's been heard/seen along the
trail leading north out of the picnic area (which we walked, nice trail).

Good birding to all!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties