[mou] Henslow's Sparrow at Beaver Creek WMA, Fillmore County

Williams, Bob BXWilliams@CBBURNET.COM
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:41:07 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C698B9.3615E1CC

I arrived at Beaver Creek WMA in Fillmore County shortly before it began =
to rain hard this afternoon and heard at least one Henslow's Sparrow =
calling from the hillside on the east side of the North/South road that =
runs through the middle of the WMA.  These roads don't seem to have any =
names so that's the best I can do.  There is a clearing that starts at a =
yellow WMA sign and a brown "no motorized vehicles" sign and runs south =
to a large green metal gate.  I believe this is the same WMA where =
Short-eared Owls were seen earlier this year and it is located in the =
far SW corner of the county.  I literally stumbled onto it myself so =
don't ask me how to get there.
Bob Williams, Bloomington   =20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C698B9.3615E1CC

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML =
DIR=3Dltr><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"></HEAD><BODY><DIV><FONT face=3D'Arial' =
color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I arrived at Beaver Creek WMA in Fillmore =
County shortly =0A=
before it began to rain hard this afternoon and heard&nbsp;at least =0A=
one&nbsp;Henslow's Sparrow calling from the hillside on the east side of =
the =0A=
North/South road that runs through the middle of the WMA.&nbsp; These =
roads =0A=
don't seem to have any names so that's the best I can do.&nbsp; There is =
a =0A=
clearing that starts at a yellow&nbsp;WMA sign and a brown "no motorized =0A=
vehicles" sign&nbsp;and runs south to a&nbsp;large green metal =0A=
gate.&nbsp;&nbsp;I believe this&nbsp;is the same WMA where Short-eared =
Owls were =0A=
seen earlier this year and it is located in the far SW corner of the =0A=
county.&nbsp; I&nbsp;literally stumbled onto it myself so don't ask me =
how to =0A=
get there.</FONT></DIV>=0A=
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Bob Williams, =0A=
Bloomington&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C698B9.3615E1CC--