[mou] FW: Re: GHO question shorter version

Gail Wieberdink wieber64@comcast.net
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:48:26 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C69BAC.9B243780

I am sending this message a second time -- I left a photo in the first
version and it is too big a file for the list.  Trying again minus photo.
  Ron Green suggested that I contact Karla Kinstler regarding the great
horned owl and I did just that.  I included the photo of the owl and
received the response below from Karla.  (forwarded to the list with her
permission)  I also communicated with Donnelle Burlingame who has worked at
the Raptor Center and both of them said essentially the same thing.  So,
those of you living closer to U More Park, if you head out there, bring a
box and blanket just in case you are lucky enough to capture this owl.  He
obviously needs some help.  I don't believe I would have been able to get
close enough to him yesterday to throw a blanket over him so it may not be
an easy task if he is found again. Let's hope someone can capture this owl
before it is too late!
  Gail