[mou] eurasian collared-dove, wright county

tpulles@aol.com tpulles@aol.com
Sat, 04 Mar 2006 14:09:59 -0500

----------MailBlocks_8C80DD65DF89E2A_1148_9AFF_MBLK-M02.sysops.aol.com

I was home sick today with a fever of 101.  Ten minutes ago, I was watching The Andy Griffith Show while laying on my couch and I spotted through the window a Eurasian Collared-Dove feeding below my backyard feeders.  I got some great photos of the dove.  I think it is the second or third Wright County record of this species.

I feel very sick now and I need to go lay down again, but what a great surprise!  If I hadn't been sick, I would not have been here at home, and I wouldn't have seen the dove.  The fever is well worth it!

Good birding everyone,
   Keith Pulles, Wright County

----------MailBlocks_8C80DD65DF89E2A_1148_9AFF_MBLK-M02.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>I was home sick today with a fever of 101.&nbsp; Ten minutes ago, I was watching The Andy Griffith Show while laying on my couch and I spotted through the window a Eurasian Collared-Dove feeding below my backyard feeders.&nbsp; I got some great photos of the dove.&nbsp; I think it is the second or third Wright County record of this species.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I feel very sick now and I need to go lay down again, but what a great surprise!&nbsp; If I hadn't been sick, I would not have been here at home, and I wouldn't have seen the dove.&nbsp; The fever is well worth it!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Good birding everyone,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Keith Pulles, Wright County</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C80DD65DF89E2A_1148_9AFF_MBLK-M02.sysops.aol.com--