[mou] Short-eared owl Fillmore Co.

Clay Christensen clay.christensen@comcast.net
Sun, 05 Mar 2006 18:40:08 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_6014_1141584008_0

Spent yesterday afternooon (3/4) in southern Minnesota.

Stopped at Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center, Lanesboro, and saw a pair of tufted titmice, purple finches, red-bellied woodpeckers. They were coming to the feeder at the administrator's house. Also saw bald eagles and red-tailed hawks.

On Fillmore County 26, saw a horned lark. Also saw a couple probable ones in flight.

Short-eared owls made their appearance as crepuscular turned to really dark, in the field south of Spring Valley, Fillmore Co. I don't have directions, but I think the location has been posted before.

It was a good day.

Clay Christensen, with Jeff Dains, Olivia Dains and Bill Bronn.
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_6014_1141584008_0

<DIV>Spent yesterday afternooon (3/4) in southern Minnesota.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Stopped at Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center, Lanesboro, and saw a pair of tufted titmice, purple finches,&nbsp;red-bellied woodpeckers. They were coming to the feeder at the administrator's house. Also saw bald eagles and red-tailed hawks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>On Fillmore County 26, saw a horned lark. Also saw a couple probable ones in flight.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Short-eared owls made their appearance as crepuscular turned to really dark, in the field south of Spring Valley, Fillmore Co. I don't have directions, but I think the location has been posted before.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It was a good day.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Clay Christensen, with Jeff Dains, Olivia Dains and Bill Bronn.</DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_6014_1141584008_0--