[mou] Wilken County birds

Beau Shroyer beaunshroyerduckbuster@hotmail.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:00:59 -0600

<P>On a lead from Ben Fritchman, I birded Wilken County today.&nbsp; I counted 80 Greater Prairie Chickens, 11 Gray Partridge, a W. Meadowlark, more horned larks than I could count, several N. Harriers, and saw a rough-legged hawk in pretty much every tree.&nbsp; The best locations were between Lawndale and Rothsay.&nbsp; I also saw a short eared owl on I-94 at mile 62 East of Fergus Falls.&nbsp; Had a nice morning.&nbsp; Thanks Ben.<BR><BR></P></DIV></div></html>