[mou] [Fwd: [wisb] Passing of a legend ART HAWKINS]

Ann and Manley Olson a_molson@unidial.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:26:20 -0600

--------------090107030400000009040307

This tribute to Art Hawkins,long-time birder and conservationist,is from
the Wisconsin bird website. The was also an article and picture in the
Star Tribune yesterday.There will be a private,family service.
Manley Olson

--------------090107030400000009040307
 filename="[wisb] Passing of a legend ART HAWKINS"