[mou] Duluth this weekend

Derek Bakken spottedtowhee@gmail.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:41:04 -0600

Hello all,

I am going to be in Duluth this weekend for the Owl Symposium and plan
on birding every moment that I am not at the event.  The one place I
really want to go birding is Sax-Zim but I have never been there and am
worried that I will spend too much time just trying to find the right
place(s) and not enough time looking at birds (most of which I've
probably never seen - my northern/boreal bird list is quite small)

So, I am wondering if anyone would like to form an informal field trip
for either Friday (3/17) or Monday (3/19).  I could possibly go Sunday
also, but I am going to attend the Symposium workshops that morning and
was thinking about spending the rest of the day around the harbor and
canal park.

I won't be able to lead the trip (unless driving in circles and
listening to me swear sounds like fun to you), but am willing to gather
names / phone numbers and get something planned.  Send me an email
(spottedtowhee@gmail.com) if interested in leading or joining.  If you
have a trip planned already and would be willing to have another
participant, I would be interested in that also.

Thanks,

Derek Bakken
St. Paul, MN