[mou] Can this announcement be posted?

Val/Roger writers2@comcast.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:40:35 -0500

Hello, MOU list monitor:
I'm an MOU member and a Sierra Club volunteer. We are having a training
seminar this coming weekend that some MOU members might be interested in.
Here is an announcement of that event that we are hoping you will give the
ok to post.
Thanks for your consideration,
Val Cunningham
St. Paul, Minn.

Minnesotans are losing much of our remaining quiet forest to logging,
motorized vehicles and development. Sierra Club=B9s Special Places Campaign
teams are trying to do something about that.

You can be involved too: Come to our Special Places workshop on March 25,
from 9 to noon. Learn how to visit forests and conduct surveys, recommend
areas that should be protected and sign up for a field trip to get started
protecting the Best of What's Left in our state forests.

What: Special Places Workshop
When: 9 AM-Noon, Saturday, March 25, 2006
Where: Como Park Pavilion, St. Paul, Lower Level. To get there take
Lexington Avenue north from Interstate 94 or south from Hwy 36.
The Como Park Pavilion is on the east side of Lexington along the shores of
Lake Como.
For more information contact Joshua Davis at the Sierra Club Northstar
Chapter at (612) 659-9124 or at Joshua.davis@sierraclub.org.=20