[mou] Eagles, Hawks, Owls, Gulls, Ducks...

Jamie Strickland jamiestrickland@comcast.net
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:08:51 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C651D1.E717CFF0

At the "nudging" of a couple friends I've made here, I've created a website
containing recent birding activity. It features Bald Eagles from Colvill
Park and Lake City as well as Gulls and Ducks from the same areas. Also,
Great Gray and Northern Hawk Owls from the 04-05 irruption.

I look forward to finding more Hawk and Owl species as I am getting more
into birding and improving my photography skills along the way.

Feel free to pass along any comments.

http://www.freethestricklands.com/MouSite

Jamie Strickland
jamiestrickland@comcast.net

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C651D1.E717CFF0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Eagles, Hawks, Owls, Gulls, Ducks...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">At the &quot;nudging&quot; of a couple =
friends I've made here, I've created a website containing recent birding =
activity. It features Bald Eagles from Colvill Park and Lake City as =
well as Gulls and Ducks from the same areas. Also, Great Gray and =
Northern Hawk Owls from the 04-05 irruption.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I look forward to finding more Hawk and =
Owl species as I am getting more into birding and improving my =
photography skills along the way.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Feel free to pass along any =
comments.</FONT>
</P>

<P><A HREF=3D"http://www.freethestricklands.com/MouSite"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">http://www.freethestricklands.com/MouSite</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Jamie Strickland</FONT>

<BR><A =
HREF=3D"mailto:jamiestrickland@comcast.net"><U></U><U></U><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">jamiestrickland@comcast.net</FONT></U></A>