[mou] Great Minnesota Birdathon!

Debbie Waters dlpwaters@charter.net
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:18:37 -0600

Minnesota Birders--
We at Hawk Ridge are VERY excited to announce the expansion of the Hawk
Ridge Birdathon / St. Louis Co. Big Day into a STATEWIDE birding event: The
Great Minnesota Birdathon!  We invite you all to participate in this FUN
event--grab your birding buddies--you can choose your own LOCATION and your
own DAY.  Terrific prizes will be awarded in a number of categories, plus
door prizes will be awarded at the brunch on Sunday, May 21.

Details and forms can be found at www.hawkridge.org - click on the Birdathon
link in the lower right corner.  If you have any questions, please feel free
to contact me.
Thanks!
Debbie
__________________________________
Debbie Waters, Education Director
Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory
P.O. Box 3006
Duluth, MN 55803-3006
(218) 428-6209
dwaters@hawkridge.org
www.hawkridge.org

Great Minnesota Birdathon...May 1 - 20, 2006
                   www.hawkridge.org

"In the end we will conserve only what we love,
we will love only what we understand,
and we will understand only what we are taught."
                                                      --Baba Dioum