[mou] Northern Mockingbird, Rice Lake NWR, Aitkin Co.

Michelle_McDowell@fws.gov Michelle_McDowell@fws.gov
Mon, 1 May 2006 14:37:20 -0600

--=_alternative 007131F886257161_=

On 4/30/05, I observed a Northern Mockingbird near the maintenace area of
Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge.  Rice Lake NWR is 5 miles south of
McGregor on State Hwy 65.

Cheers,
Michelle McDowell
Wildlife Biologist
Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge
McGregor, MN
218-768-2402
--=_alternative 007131F886257161_=

near the maintenace area of Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge. &nbsp;Rice
Lake NWR is 5 miles south of McGregor on State Hwy 65. &nbsp;</font>
Wildlife Biologist<br>
Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge<br>
McGregor, MN<br>
218-768-2402</font>