[mou] Harris Sparrow: Shakopee MN

A.J. Morales AJMORALES@rocketmail.com
Fri, 5 May 2006 05:31:12 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1588399573-1146832272=:12981

Cool sighting this morning @06:15AM.
  Saw a lone Harris Sparrow at my platform feeder. Looks like he nibbled a bit for about 6 minutes then departed. Could not relocate him after getting a few digiscoped images.

  AJ

Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.
--0-1588399573-1146832272=:12981

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31132/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail"> Get it on your phone</a>.
--0-1588399573-1146832272=:12981--