[mou] YCNH Not refound

Hagsela@aol.com Hagsela@aol.com
Sat, 6 May 2006 23:48:10 EDT

--part1_375.3b07b46.318ec7fa_boundary

I spent over an hour scouring the holding pond that had a Yellow-crowned
Night-Heron reported yesterday.   I did not refind the bird.   I walked most of
the way around the pond, searching every inch of shore and every branch of every
tree.   I did see two Green Herons and a Great Egret.   Also had one Northern
Waterthrush at that location.

Linda Sparling
Hennepin County

--part1_375.3b07b46.318ec7fa_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">I spent over an hour scouring the holdi=
ng pond that had a Yellow-crowned Night-Heron reported yesterday.&nbsp;  I d=
id not refind the bird.&nbsp;  I walked most of the way around the pond, sea=
rching every inch of shore and every branch of every tree.&nbsp;  I did see=20=
two Green Herons and a Great Egret.&nbsp;  Also had one Northern Waterthrush=
 at that location.<BR>
<BR>
Linda Sparling<BR>
Hennepin County</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=
SERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_375.3b07b46.318ec7fa_boundary--