[mou] E. Towhee, S. Mpls

Jim Ryan muchmoredoc@gmail.com
Sun, 7 May 2006 20:23:01 -0500

------=_Part_37688_14718226.1147051381883

On tonight's walk to Minnehaha falls, we heard and then spotted an Eastern
Towhee.  It was repeatedly reminding us to "drink your tea-e-e-e).

I thought I saw one earlier in the day at Lebanon Hills Park but it was jus=
a flash in the underbrush. The one tonight was unmistakeable and it caught
me off guard about 30' up in a spruce tree in an urban backyard!

Good finds at this morning Lebanon(Holland Lake);

Broad-winged Hawk
Baltimore Oriole
Barn Swallow
Black & White Warbler

These were all first of year birds for me.

--
Sincerely,

James F. Ryan, D.C.,  Agel distributor
Start Building Your Own Business Today!
With Products to Make You Feel Great, a Strong Support Team with Proven
Leaders, and a Revolutionary New, Lucrative Compensation Plan!

http://agelnow.com/

muchmoredoc@gmail.com
877-694-2226 ext. 754
651-308-0234 cell

------=_Part_37688_14718226.1147051381883

On tonight's walk to Minnehaha falls, we heard and then spotted an Eastern =
Towhee.  It was repeatedly reminding us to "drink your tea-e-e-e)=
.<br><br>I thought I saw one earlier in the day at Lebanon Hills Park but i=
t was just a flash in the underbrush. The one tonight was unmistakeable and=
 it caught me off guard about 30' up in a spruce tree in an urban backyard!

 Building Your Own Business Today!<br>With Products to Make You Feel Great,=
 a Strong Support Team with Proven Leaders, and a Revolutionary New, Lucrat=
ive Compensation Plan!
ref=3D"mailto:muchmoredoc@gmail.com">muchmoredoc@gmail.com</a><br>877-694-2=
226 ext. 754<br>651-308-0234 cell

------=_Part_37688_14718226.1147051381883--