[mou] Nexrad Ornithology - migration

Julie Brophy Journey North jb@inet-serv.com
Mon, 8 May 2006 10:35:50 -0500

Dear Terry & List,

We just began posting "News from the Night Sky: Radar and Migration" reports and maps on our website. You'll find:

* Overview of Radar & Migration
* Get Ready and Learn How Experts Bird in the Dark
* Watch for Regular Updates

The Latest Reports and Maps are Available on the Journey North Web Site:
http://www.learner.org/jnorth/weather/radar/index.html

(The most recent Update was May 4, 2006)

We got a late start, but I hope this helps.

Best,

Julie (and Kevin Kearns) With thanks to Jim Williams for the "head's-up"!