[mou] 2 Willets and more at Pet Trails, Murphy-Hanrehan, Scott County

Williams, Bob BXWilliams@CBBURNET.COM
Tue, 9 May 2006 13:37:10 -0500

Had a great walk this morning at the Pet Trails in Murphy-Hanrehan with
well over 80 species.  Here are the highlights:
2 WILLETS - at west edge of water by #34.  1st time I've seen this
species 	in the park
NEW ARRIVALS - WOOD THRUSH(2), SCARLET TANAGER(at least 2), AMERICAN=20
	REDSTART, YELLOW-THROATED VIREO, WARBLING VIREO, GREAT-CRESTED
	FLYCATCHER, GRAY-CHEEKED THRUSH, GOLDEN-WINGED WARBLER,
CHESTNUT-
	SIDED WARBLER
POSSIBLE HYBRID - At the same location(west of trail from #30 to #14)
where 	I found and Bruce Fall documented a Lawrence's Warbler last May,
I 	found a bird that looked like a female Blue-winged Warbler but
called like a Golden-winged Warbler.  There was a bird that sounded
like a Blue-winged Warbler in the same area, but I did not see that
bird to determine if it might be a Lawrence's.=20
Bob Williams, Bloomington=20