[mou] Western Tanager

Bonnie DeLare Bonnie.DeLare@dnr.state.mn.us
Fri, 12 May 2006 09:08:32 -0500

--=__Part2E0B03F0.0__=

There was a western Tanager at my birdfeeders 11 May 06. I live on River =
Road in Grand Rapids, MN.  It seemed to like the grape jelly that was =
there for the other birds and it investigated the sun-flower chips in the =
feeders and on the ground.
=20
Bonnie DeLare
13028 River Road
Grand Rapids, MN  55744

--=__Part2E0B03F0.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Microsoft Sans Serif">
<DIV>There was a western Tanager at my birdfeeders 11 May 06. I live on =
River Road in Grand Rapids, MN.&nbsp; It seemed to like the grape jelly =
that was there for the other birds and it investigated the sun-flower =
chips in the feeders and on the ground.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bonnie DeLare</DIV>
<DIV>13028 River Road</DIV>
<DIV>Grand Rapids, MN&nbsp; 55744</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--=__Part2E0B03F0.0__=--