[mou] Tufted Titmouse heard, Aitkin Co., Rice Lake NWR

Michelle_McDowell@fws.gov Michelle_McDowell@fws.gov
Wed, 17 May 2006 11:30:24 -0600

--=_alternative 0060279F86257171_=

Pastor Al Schirmacher asked me to pass along that he heard a tufted
titmouse on Rice Lake NWR this morning.  The tufted titmouse was near the
beaver pool on the western end of the Wildlife Drive.  Rice Lake NWR is
located 5 miles south of McGregor on State Hwy 65.  Al also observed 13
warbler species on the refuge including Northern parula, Cape May, and
black-throated green.

Cheers,
Michelle McDowell
Wildlife Biologist
Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge
McGregor, MN
218-768-2402
--=_alternative 0060279F86257171_=

asked me to pass along that he heard a tufted titmouse on Rice Lake NWR
this morning. &nbsp;The tufted titmouse was near the beaver pool on the
western end of the Wildlife Drive. &nbsp;Rice Lake NWR is located 5 miles
south of McGregor on State Hwy 65. &nbsp;Al also observed 13 warbler species
on the refuge including Northern parula, Cape May, and black-throated green.</font>
Wildlife Biologist<br>
Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge<br>
McGregor, MN<br>
218-768-2402</font>