[mou] COMPILATION: Great Minnesota Birdathon!

Debbie Waters dlpwaters@charter.net
Fri, 19 May 2006 19:31:03 -0500

Hi folks,
Just a reminder that this SUNDAY is the compilation brunch for the Great
Minnesota Birdathon...and we need your list before 7am that morning if you
are not able to attend.  Send them in!  We've got great prizes for all 7
categories!  Please email them to me at dwaters@hawkridge.org.
THANKS!
Debbie
p.s. Ebird is a great way to do this.  You can enter your checklist, then
opt to have ebird send you a report, which you can forward to me.
__________________________________
Debbie Waters, Education Director
Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory
P.O. Box 3006
Duluth, MN 55803-3006
(218) 428-6209
dwaters@hawkridge.org
www.hawkridge.org

Great Minnesota Birdathon...May 1 - 20, 2006
                   www.hawkridge.org

"In the end we will conserve only what we love,
we will love only what we understand,
and we will understand only what we are taught."
                                                      --Baba Dioum