[mou] Purgatory Cr Shorebirds-Correction

Howard Towle towle@mail.ahc.umn.edu
Fri, 26 May 2006 17:46:42 -0500

In my excitement, I'm afraid I elevated the very nice Wilson's
Phalarope that I saw last evening at Purgatory Creek Wetland to a
Wilson's Plover (I wish). Sorry about any confusion.

Howard Towle