[mou] Pileated WP in S. Minneapolis

Rob Daves rob_daves@yahoo.com
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 16:40:28 -0800 (PST)

--0-1646173947-1162773628=:6866

I know that pileateds aren't rare, but in the urban environment it's really special to see one.  I saw a pileated fly up onto the side of a cottonwood tree bordering Minnehaha Creek at 15th Avenue S. in Minneapolis this afternoon about 1:45 p.m.

  Good birding to all...

  Rob Daves, Minneapolis

Want to start your own business? Learn how on  Yahoo! Small Business.
--0-1646173947-1162773628=:6866

<hr size=1>Want to start your own business? Learn how on <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index"> Yahoo! Small Business.</a>

--0-1646173947-1162773628=:6866--