[mou] Gray catbird Ramsey Co.

Clay Christensen clay.christensen@comcast.net
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:18:45 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_14410_1163272725_0

We've been having regular visits from a gray catbird here at our birdbath in Lauderdale, Ramsey County. I haven't seen it at the feeders, but there's food on the ground and other feeders in the neighborhood that it may be going to. Janssen's Birds In Minnesota lists Nov. 9 as a late date in southern Minnesota and says birds seen in mid-November and into December are probably trying to winter over. This bird was seen this morning, 11/11. We'll see how far into the cold weather it continues.

Clay Christensen
Lauderdale, MN
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_14410_1163272725_0

<DIV>We've been having regular visits from a gray catbird here at our birdbath in Lauderdale, Ramsey County. I haven't seen it at the feeders, but there's food on the ground and other feeders in the neighborhood that&nbsp;it may be going to. Janssen's <EM>Birds In Minnesota</EM> lists Nov. 9 as&nbsp;a late date in southern Minnesota and says birds seen in mid-November and into December are probably trying to winter over. This bird was seen this morning, 11/11. We'll see how far into the cold weather it continues.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Clay Christensen</DIV>
<DIV>Lauderdale, MN</DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_14410_1163272725_0--