[mou] Northern Shrike and Long-eared Owl at French Reg Park, Plymouth

Alex Cruz cruzcolibri@yahoo.com
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 12:37:36 -0800 (PST)

--0-191051678-1163277456=:37035

Today, Dan Karvonen and I did an afternoon dog walk in French Regional Park in Plymouth. Highlights included a Northern Shrike at the Rockford Rd entrance and a Long-eared Owl roosting. Beautiful fall day.
  Looking up,
  Alex Cruz
  Crystal, Hennepin Co, MN

--0-191051678-1163277456=:37035