[mou] Summer Tanager still in Silver Bay

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:31:33 -0600 (CST)

That Summer Tanager is still present in Silver Bay today.  I've sent the
directions to everyone who's asked, and will be at my computer all morning
today if anyone else needs them.  (I may cut out of work at noon to go up
there myself.)  I don't feel comfortable posting an address of a
non-birder on the Internet without express permission, but she's happy for
birders to come see the bird.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson