[mou] possible Golden Eagle, Hennepin County

Conny Brunell connybrunell@earthlink.net
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:58:33 -0600

------=_NextPart_20897112525167155833773

Bruce Bear just called, and asked me to post for him that there is a possible Golden Eagle at the Bass Ponds in Bloomington, Hennepin County.  He said that if you come straight east when reaching the bottom of the hill and walk straight to the "T" turn to the right trail heading toward Old Cedar and the bird is perched on the left side of the path treetop.

Conny Brunell
Richfield, Hennepin Co.
------=_NextPart_20897112525167155833773

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2995" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2>Bruce Bear just called, and asked me to post for him that there is a possible Golden Eagle at the Bass Ponds in Bloomington, Hennepin County.&nbsp; He said that if you come straight east when reaching the bottom of the hill and walk straight to the "T" turn to the right trail heading toward Old Cedar and the bird is perched on the left side of the path treetop.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2>Conny Brunell</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="MS Sans Serif" size=2>Richfield, Hennepin Co.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_20897112525167155833773--