[mou] Bloomington Peregrine

Jason Bolish jbolish@vikingmagazine.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:12:04 -0600

Just saw my first wild Peregrine Falcon travelling West on 494 at =
Lyndale Ave, it was soaring low enough to get a great look at it.  It =
also went over me at 35W & 82nd Street, where my eyes suddenly got =
fixated on a Hawk in a tree, wings spread out & a dazed look (I made two =
passes by it & it still had that posture, It did not look like it had =
food.)  I have reported it to the Raptor Center.  Since it is in the =
corner of the on ramp from 82nd St to 35W South, I'm hoping there's =
enough room to get to it.  It's a very light Red Tail & easily seen from =
35W & the Ramp.  I saw the bird last at about 1:45p.  Any transporters =
in the area?

Jason Bolish
Information Systems
Viking Magazine Service Inc