[mou] Sparky/Photos 3 Gr-cr Rosy-Finches

sparky stensaas sparkystensaas@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:07:30 +0000

Hi all,
Spent a COLD morning with Earl Orf and others watching three (1)
Gray-crowned Rosy-Finches forage in front of the Fond du Lac Tribal
Resources Management building. The birds were present from 7:30 to 8 a.m.
when they flew off. Not seen by 10am when I left.

All three are "Interior" subspecies as they have brown cheeks (less gray on
face) than "Coastal" subspecies.

Photos from this morning at below link. If it does not work, copy the
address and paste it into your address bar.

http://www.stoneridgepress.com/GraycrownedRosyFinches.htm

Sparky Stensaas
2515 Garthus Road
Wrenshall, MN 55797