[mou] Gray Jays in town - Duluth, MN

Jim Williams two-jays@att.net
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:16:54 -0500

In the space of about one hour near Lutsen Monday morning, 10 Gray Jays
were observed moving south along the shore of Lake Superior.
Jim Williams
Wayzata

On Oct 2, 2006, at 6:56 PM, Don Kienholz wrote:

Today while at work I saw 3 Gray Jays. All appeared to be in adult
plumage.
They were Flying telephone pole to telephone pole near the 4oth Ave
West Exit of 35W.
Just West of the Perkins Restaraunt on the service Rd.
It has been several years since I have seen Gray Jays in town, or along
the lake Superior and the St Louis river.
A several years ago I recall a mini movement of Gray Jays along the
north shore and through town.
I got one on my yard list that year.

Regards,
Don Kienholz