[mou] Mountain Bluebird - Bayfront Park, Duluth MN

Don Kienholz dkienholz@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:18:00 -0500

This afternoon in the fog and drizzle I found a female Mountain Bluebird at
Bayfront Park Duluth.
I first saw the bird around 1:30 PM on Tuesday Oct 17th.
Kim Eckert and I independently both relocated the bird around 2 - 3:30 in
the afternoon.
The bird was last seen on the small hill located between the music stage and
the aquarium near the harbor. It was seen perching on boulders and in small
trees in this area of the park.
Bayfront Festival Park is in downtown Duluth.

Directions.
North on 35W, exit 5th Ave west near downtown and turn right onto Harbor
Drive at the stoplight.
Take next right and go to Railroad Street. At stop go left to parking lot.
The park is visible from the freeway. Look for the large music pavillion and
grassy "bowl"
also present in the park with 100's of Canada Geese
no fewer than 8 Cackling Geese, and 3 blue phase Snow Geese. 2 adults, 1
Imm.

Don Kienholz

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail