[mou] Fwd: [sd-birds] Luverne Sewage ponds OFF LIMITS!

Jim Williams two-jays@att.net
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 21:30:25 -0500

--Apple-Mail-5-640915748

forward by Jim Williams, Wayzata

Begin forwarded message:

From: douglas chapman <foodrev@sio.midco.net>
Date: October 21, 2006 3:19:36 PM CDT
To: sd-birds@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sd-birds] Luverne Sewage ponds OFF LIMITS!

Hi,

  I just returned from birding the Luverne area.

  Nothing much at Blue Mounds or Touch the Sky Prairie, but much at
  Luverne Sewage Ponds.

  Unfortunately, it's the last time I can bird there. Be warned.

  I nearly got hauled in for trespassing; had to sign a "sheet of
  trespassers," he took my license number and after i said I would
  warn other birders NOT to enter, he let me pass. It's the Gold'N
  Plump people, not the City of Luverne.

  So there is absolutely no access to the ponds now without risking
  being hauled in.

  Too bad. I saw 7 species of sparrow; 6 shorebird species (14
  resplendent W Snipe out in the open); and 7 species of duck.

  Glad to be back from Minnesota,
  Doug Chapman
  Sioux Falls, SD
__._,_.___
  Messages in this topic  (1)  Reply  (via web post)  |  Start a new
topic
Messages |  Files |  Photos |  Links |  Database |  Polls |  Members |
Calendar

--Apple-Mail-5-640915748

AAUWAAACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAJAAAAMgAAAAoAAAADAAAAPAAAAAoAAAAAAAAA
AAAAaW1hZ2UudGlmZg==

--Apple-Mail-5-640915748

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch=20
format to Traditional
  Visit Your Group  |  Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use  |  Unsubscribe
  Visit Your Group
	=E2=96=AA 	South dakota pheasant hunting
	=E2=96=AA 	Bird control
	=E2=96=AA 	Bird pest
	=E2=96=AA 	Bird control product
	=E2=96=AA 	Bird pest control
Sell Online
Yahoo! makes it
easy to start
selling online.
Y! GeoCities
Be Interactive
Create a conver-
sation with blogs.
Yahoo! Groups
Start a group
in 3 easy steps.
Connect with others.
.

--Apple-Mail-5-640915748

AAUWAAACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAJAAAAMgAAAAoAAAADAAAAPAAAAAoAAAAAAAAA
AAAAaW1hZ2UudGlmZg==

--Apple-Mail-5-640915748

--Apple-Mail-5-640915748--