[mou] Mille lacs lake ,Seven plover year

Nathan Schirmacher natester166@hotmail.com
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:00:00 -0400

--_a665b6fc-4dea-43a7-9ca8-943061ab1024_

Today birding on the lake was great.At Hill Crest there was a flying Red-Th=
roated Loon with two Commons.On the beaches were county road 35 curves into=
 169 there was a American Golden-Plover.At the fish pull of in Garrison the=
re was a Little Gull.I have had a great year so far but espcially the plove=
rs  (Killdeer,Snowy,Piping,Wilsons,Semipalmated,Black-Bellied, and American=
-Golden plovers) in MN.In all seven plovers this was not a goal until the W=
ilsons showed up on Mille Lacs lake in Aug.This sort of made it a goal whic=
h now with the Golden plover i have reached my goal.Good birding to all.Nat=
han SchirmacherPrinceton,MN
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=3Dweather&FORM=3DWLMTAG=

--_a665b6fc-4dea-43a7-9ca8-943061ab1024_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
At Hill Crest there was a flying Red-Throated Loon with two Commons.On the =
beaches were county road 35 curves into 169 there was a American Golden-Plo=
ver.At the fish pull of in Garrison there was a Little Gull.<br><br>I have =
had a great year so far but espcially the plovers&nbsp; (Killdeer,Snowy,Pip=
ing,Wilsons,Semipalmated,Black-Bellied, and American-Golden plovers) in MN.=
In all seven plovers this was not a goal until the Wilsons showed up on Mil=
le Lacs lake in Aug.This sort of made it a goal which now with the Golden p=
lover i have reached my goal.Good birding to all.<br><br>Nathan Schirmacher=
arch with Windows LiveT Search today! <a href=3D'http://search.live.com' ta=
rget=3D'_new'>Try it now!</a></body>

--_a665b6fc-4dea-43a7-9ca8-943061ab1024_--