[mou] Black-backed woodpecker - Cass Cty.

deanne.endrizzi@juno.com deanne.endrizzi@juno.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:37:47 GMT

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

Hi Everyone:
I just happened to be at the right place at the right time to see a fema=
le black-backed woodpecker.  She wasn't finding the food she wanted in t=
he pines in my front yard up north so she was headed to the monoculture =
of red pines on the property next door.  This woodpecker was spotted in =
Longville, MN on October 29.  I also found a fox sparrow in the monocult=
ure of red pines along the shrubby edge.
Deanne Endrizzi, Burnsville MN & Longville, MN
 =

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M

<P>I just happened to be at the right place at the right time to see&nbs=
p;a female black-backed woodpecker.&nbsp; She wasn't finding the food sh=
e wanted in the pines in my front yard up north so she was headed to the=
 monoculture of red pines on the property next door.&nbsp; This woodpeck=
er was spotted in Longville, MN on October 29.&nbsp; I also found a fox =
sparrow in the monoculture of red pines along the shrubby edge.</P>
<P>Deanne Endrizzi, Burnsville MN &amp; Longville, MN</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></html>

----__JWM__J41c6.167eS.2781M--