[mou] Possibility of a Wheatear showing up in Minnesota this year?

Chris Fagyal christopher.e.fagyal@baesystems.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:21:49 -0500

--=__Part527613DD.0__=

Just some interesting information....

In the past few weeks I have seen three separate reports of Northern
Wheatears showing up....  The first was somewhere in Canada far south of
where it would be expected.  I don't recall much about that sighting.
The next two are the ones that really intrigue me.  One was recently
spotted in Vermont and has been seen consistently for many days there.
And just yesterday, someone spotted one, in all locations, the
EVERGLADES in FLORIDA????!?!?  So maybe we'll have some good fortune and
one of these wandering Wheatears (I can't imagine that there aren't more
of them wandering south if 3 have already been seen significantly south
of normal ranges) might wander into our lovely state.  Wheatears pattern
of vagrancy is generally along the eastern coast during fall migration,
however ya never know where one might stray next...

Keep your eyes open for bizarre thrushes this fall....

Chris Fagyal
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Certified Solution Designer - Rational Software Architect
BAE Systems Land & Armaments
Fridley, MN
(763) 572-5320
Christopher.E.Fagyal@baesystems.com

--=__Part527613DD.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1528" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>Just some interesting information....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In the past few weeks I have seen three separate reports of Northern =
Wheatears showing up....&nbsp; The first was somewhere in Canada far south =
of where it would be expected.&nbsp; I don't recall much about that =
sighting.&nbsp; The next two are the ones that really intrigue me.&nbsp; =
One was recently spotted in Vermont and has been seen consistently for =
many days there.&nbsp; And just yesterday, someone spotted one, in all =
locations, the EVERGLADES in FLORIDA????!?!?&nbsp; So maybe we'll have =
some good fortune and one of these wandering Wheatears (I can't imagine =
that there aren't more of them wandering south if 3 have already been seen =
significantly south of normal ranges) might wander into our lovely =
state.&nbsp; Wheatears pattern of vagrancy is generally along the eastern =
coast during fall migration, however ya never know where one might stray =
next...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Keep your eyes open for bizarre thrushes this fall....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Chris Fagyal<BR>Senior Software Engineer<BR>IBM Certified Solution =
Designer - Rational Software Architect<BR>BAE Systems Land &amp; Armaments<=
BR>Fridley, MN <BR>(763) 572-5320<BR><A href=3D"mailto:Christopher.E.Fagyal=
@baesystems.com">Christopher.E.Fagyal@baesystems.com</A><BR></DIV></BODY></=
HTML>

--=__Part527613DD.0__=--