[mou] Questions about Raven Flocks (Fulton Co)

Howard Cutter howardcutter@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:20:15 -0800 (PST)

--0-625942352-1170440415=:71908

On Dec 15-18,2006 My wife and I saw a very large flock of Ravens +100 birds at Castle Danger Landfill.
  They were all around the area where deer carcasses are drpped.There were also a number of Bald eagles and a Golden Eagle in the area. We returned on Jan 27 to find one Eagle and a single Raven. But at that time there were no fresh deer carcasses there only picked clean bones.Also both times no sign of
  Black-Billed Magpies we saw there on Feb 25 2006 either in Dec or again in Jan.

Adventure is not outside,its within

--0-625942352-1170440415=:71908

<hr size=1>Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on
--0-625942352-1170440415=:71908--