[mou] Snowy Owl-Wilkin County

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:30:24 -0600

Today I found a Snowy Owl in Wilkin County. The bird was actually right
along I-94 on the westbound lane side. The owl was in plain view in a tree
0.3 miles west of Mile Marker 30 right next to the highway. This is a few
miles west of the Hwy. 108 exit. The location isn't too far from the Rothsay
WMA area.
Also, I relocated one of the Eurasian Collared Doves in Lowry, Pope County.
The bird was feeding on the tracks, right next to the grain elevators.

Ben Fritchman