[mou] MRVAC meeting this Thursday

Steve Weston sweston2@comcast.net
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:43:02 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C75540.7A7515B0

MRVAC meeting this Thursday.  NOTE LOCATION for  this meeting

John Christian of the US Fish & Wildlife Service will be the featured =
speaker at the Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter this Thursday =
evening with his program:=20

Planes and Cranes: The Story of the Return of the Migratory Whooping =
Crane to Eastern North America

John Christian, who serves as the co-chair of the Whooping Crane Eastern =
Partnership, will chronicle this amazing story beginning with the =
hatching of the chicks, training by ultralight aircraft and migration =
odyssey through 7 states to reach the wintering grounds. It is a tale of =
dedication, vision, determination and hope for the future. It is also a =
story of the Power of Partnership.  Come and hear about the recent =
tragedy in Florida and its impact on the program.  This will be one of =
our more kid friendly programs. As always the public is invited and the =
program is free.

Meeting schedule: Please join us at 7:00 pm at the Minnesota Valley =
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship building. We encourage you to =
socialize over coffee and cookies from 7-7:30 pm. A brief business =
meeting and the featured speaker begin at 7:30 pm. The meeting concludes =
at 9:00 pm.

DIRECTIONS: The Minnesota Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is =
located at 10715 Zenith Ave S in Bloomington, south of Old Shakopee Road =
between France Avenue and Penn Avenue.

For more imformation check our website: www.mrvac.org

sweston2@comcast.net

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C75540.7A7515B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Palatino Linotype" =
size=3D4>
<P align=3Dleft><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>MRVAC meeting this =
Thursday.&nbsp; NOTE=20
LOCATION for&nbsp; this meeting</FONT></P>
<P align=3Dleft><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>John Christian of the US =
Fish &amp;=20
Wildlife Service will be the featured speaker at the Minnesota River =
Valley=20
Audubon Chapter this Thursday evening with his program: =
</FONT></P><B><U>
<P align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DArial size=3D3>Planes and =
Cranes:</FONT></U><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D3> </FONT></B><FONT face=3DArial size=3D3>The Story =
of the Return of=20
the Migratory Whooping Crane to Eastern North =
America</FONT></P></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2>
<P>John Christian, who serves as the co-chair of the Whooping Crane =
Eastern=20
Partnership, will chronicle this amazing story beginning with the =
hatching of=20
the chicks, training by ultralight aircraft and migration odyssey =
through 7=20
states to reach the wintering grounds. It is a tale of dedication, =
vision,=20
determination and hope for the future. It is also a story of the Power =
of=20
Partnership.&nbsp; Come and hear about the recent tragedy in Florida and =
its=20
impact on the program.&nbsp; This will be one of our more kid friendly =
programs.=20
As always the public is invited and the program is =
free.<BR><BR><B>Meeting=20
schedule:</B> <B></B>Please join us at <B>7:00 pm </B>at the Minnesota =
Valley=20
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship building. We encourage you to =
socialize over=20
coffee and cookies from 7-7:30 pm. A brief business meeting and the =
featured=20
speaker begin at <B>7:30 pm</B>. The meeting concludes at 9:00=20
pm.</P></FONT><B><FONT size=3D1></FONT><FONT size=3D2>
<P>DIRECTIONS</B>: The Minnesota Valley Unitarian Universalist =
Fellowship is=20
located at 10715 Zenith Ave S in Bloomington, south of Old Shakopee Road =
between=20
France Avenue and Penn Avenue.</P></FONT><FONT size=3D2>
<P>For more imformation check our website: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.mrvac.org">www.mrvac.org</A></P>
<P>Steve Weston on Quiggley Lake in Eagan, MN<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:sweston2@comcast.net">sweston2@comcast.net</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C75540.7A7515B0--