[mou] Varied Thrush

Clay Christensen clay.christensen@comcast.net
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:39:21 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_5657_1172093961_0

I saw the varied thrush at 2:30 p.m. today, 02/21, near the intersection of Edgcumbe and Eleanor in St. Paul. The bird was in the conifers in the center island between the lanes of Edgcumbe, just north of Eleanor. Robins were feeding in the crab apple trees in the same area. The house/yard it's been favoring is on the southeast corner of the intersection, feeders in the backyard. There was also a wild game of woodpecker tag going on involving red-bellied woodpeckers.

Clay Christensen
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_5657_1172093961_0

<DIV>I saw the varied thrush at 2:30 p.m. today, 02/21, near the intersection of Edgcumbe and Eleanor in St. Paul. The bird was in the conifers in the center island between the lanes of Edgcumbe, just north of Eleanor. Robins were feeding in the crab apple trees in the same area. The house/yard it's been favoring is on the southeast corner of the intersection, feeders in the backyard. There was also a wild game of woodpecker tag going on involving red-bellied woodpeckers.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Clay Christensen</DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_5657_1172093961_0--